Historic, Victorian Farmhouse built in 1895. Called The Link-Aulbach Homeplace, the land includes @ 11 acres of gently rolling fenced pastures; a 100' x 200' riding ring, 36' x 36' stable w/4 stalls, tack rm, wash stall, 12' center aisle, hay loft, rubber mats, drainage stone. Gardens, shrubs and flowering trees. Pastoral views. Wrap around porch and front entrance features the carved ''fern'', trademark of the builder's family. Re-finished original hardwood floors; pre-Civil War Era beams in the family room; original trim, much original glass. Stately rock retaining walls, stone patio and brick walkways. Significant renovations were done from 1984-1987 by the Aulbachs. A detailed list is attached in ''Documents''